WE LEAD supports Cornell engineers on their path to becoming powerful and inclusive future leaders.
What is the WE LEAD Program?
The WE LEAD Program supports Cornell engineers on their path to becoming confident, powerful, and inclusive future leaders. The program delivers results through the following three approaches:
- Cohort-Based Program – a network of program peers will help you navigate the transformative program experiences
- Multiple Q&A sessions with Cornell Alumnae on their leadership experiences post-graduation
- Networking with alumnae at the program culminating 2-day Capstone Event
- Off-campus Leadership Development Retreat – through an off-campus retreat, you’ll gain the skills to navigate current and future challenges associated with gender dynamics in STEM fields
- Curated workshops – through on-campus interactive workshops on key leadership development topics led by field experts you will develop your skills
- Personal coaching – through 1:1 sessions with certified coaches, you will be supported in your growth as you explore your personal values, strengths, and purpose and how they apply to your leadership journey
- The program culminates with a 2-day Capstone Event – alumnae from across the globe will join you to discuss current leadership topics, exchange ideas, and celebrate your successes
Is WE LEAD for me?
Are you ready to
increase your professional confidence?
apply your power and be heard?
increase your network and build lasting relationship with Cornell peers and alumni?
If you answered YES! to these questions WE LEAD is for you!
Important Program Details
The program will require an estimated time commitment of three hours per week during the Spring semester. Participants will be expected to:
- Participate in 4 interactive workshops
- Meet and engage in 4 coaching sessions
- Engage in a weekend transformational retreat
- Connect with alumni in a Capstone weekend event
Click here to view the full schedule
Key Application Dates
Applications for the 2024 cohort are now closed. Candidates will be notified on December 5th if they have been selected for the 2024 cohort.
It’s natural to have questions and seek guidance as you embark on this transformative journey. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions to provide you with the answers you need.